The System Center Operation Manager 2007 Administration Resource Kit provides the following features to aid in management group administration:
- Scheduled Maintenance Mode – Ability to schedule and manage maintenance mode in the management group.
- Clean Mom – Helps remove all installed R2 components.
- MP Event Analyzer – MP Event Analyzer tool is designed to help a user with functional and exploratory testing and debugging of event based management pack workflows like rules and monitors.
- Ability to schedule Maintenance mode for “run once”, daily, weekly, and monthly schedules
- Ability to removal all OpsMgr 2007 R2 files from a system
- Ability to debug event based management pack workflows
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2008;Windows Server 2008 R2;Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1;Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Other Software:System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Download and unpack the binaries
- Open the Schedule Maintenance Mode v1.3 document and follow the instructions.